*NEW* Clandon House, Prince of Wales Road, Dorchester DT1 1PW
Clandon House, Prince of Wales Road, Dorchester, Dorset, England, DT1 1PW01202 762051
Welcome to our house
The Abbeyfield Wessex Society is delighted to announce a new retirement community House situated in the heart of Dorchester.
Scheduled to open in Spring 2024, Clandon House is close to Dorchester high street and has good community links for the surrounding areas.
Clandon House will offer fifteen apartments available for retirement living. As part of living in an Abbeyfield Wessex House you will enjoy:
- Each suite has a secure door system with video entry phone
- Beautiful communal spaces including a dining room and lounge areas
- A large garden area to sit and enjoy
- Daily, home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner served in our dining room
- 24 hour Care Line
- Weekly apartment clean with bedding change
- Retirement living for one monthly cost - no hidden charges
If you are planning your retirement or looking for new place to live in retirement, get in touch today for more details.
Contact our retirement home
Contact us to enquire about moving in or for more information about our retirement home